When was the last time you had your septic system inspected?
It is recommended that you get a visual inspection done every 3 to 5 years (depending on usage) to ensure the tank, pump, electronics, drain field and baffles are working properly.
There’s nothing worse than a toilet that doesn’t flush or a bath tub full of sewage.
Regular inspections can help avoid these large inconveniences.
Septic inspections are required as a part of home inspections for new home purchases or sales.
During a septic system inspection, the technician will ask a variety of questions regarding past and present usage and the history of maintenance to better assess your situation.
We provide a detailed report describing the condition of the septic system that includes:
- Pumps, baffles, controller and tank
- Identifies any potential problem areas
- Recommendation for repairs and maintenance
Septic tank inspection:
- Open septic tank and visually inspect sludge levels
- Check pump
- Clean and check baffles
- Clean effluent filter
- Electronic controls will be inspected
- Visual inspection of drain field area